[KPhotoAlbum] Unable to open the Find Dialog

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Sun Apr 27 20:00:20 BST 2008

2008/4/27 Jan Kundrát <jkt at gentoo.org>:

> Baptiste MATHUS wrote:
> > The thing is it's unusable at the moment: when I try to open the
> > annotation dialog, KPA crashes (stack attached). I already checked that
> > it also happens with the demo db.
> >
> > Do you have any hint on how to rule this out?
> > Please let me know if you need more information.
>
> Please rebuild with `cmake -DCMAKE_RELEASE_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo` (and
> `make clean` and `make`); the stack trace you posted is not enough,
> unfortunately.

Done and attached.
But it seems to me the stack is not a lot bigger :-/. Should I start KPA
with some debugging option? Or maybe it's something related to my KDE4
environment more than with KPA? (Though I don't understand why only the
annotationdialog seems to be problematic, btw). Do you have any hint of
where to look at?

Thanks.

--
Baptiste <Batmat> MATHUS