[KPhotoAlbum] Unable to open the Find Dialog

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Sun Apr 27 17:53:38 BST 2008

Hi all,

After having had many problems with my computer, I'm trying to get back to
normal use even if I'm not yet done with those. By the way, I switched from
KPA/KDE3 to the KDE4 version. Then I could get back to some new bug hunting
:-).

After some search, I finally managed to compile and install the KDE4 version
(cmake . && make && make install, apart from installing the right packages
on my ubuntu).

The thing is it's unusable at the moment: when I try to open the annotation
dialog, KPA crashes (stack attached). I already checked that it also happens
with the demo db.

Do you have any hint on how to rule this out?

Cheers.

--
Baptiste <Batmat> MATHUS
BMathus at Batmat point net - http://batmat.net