[KPhotoAlbum] Crashes of KPA while tagging photos

Martin Jost lists at majo.name
Mon Sep 24 19:15:12 BST 2007

Jan Kundrát schrieb:
> Martin Jost wrote:
>
>> In this case, I had several photos chosen, using Ctrl-Click and tried to
>> tag them all at once using Ctrl-2.
>>

> Can you reproduce that?
Unfortunately no.
I had this happen twice (or maybe even three times)
But besides the fact that I tried to tag a wildly distributed bunch of
photos (chosen by using Ctrl-Click) I saw no pattern.
(Even trying it again after the crash using the same photos - as far as
I could remember - worked each time)
> It would be great if you can run KPA from gdb to
> get better backtrace, see a gentoo guide [1] for details.
>
> [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/qa/backtraces.xml#doc_chap1_sect4

When (and if) I find a pattern, so I can reproduce it, I will give this
a try.
Yes, I guessed, that the information is probably not enough.

Martin