[KPhotoAlbum] Draw on image

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Sun Sep 23 01:06:41 BST 2007

   Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 01:44:26 +0200
   From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jan_Kundr=E1t?= <jkt at gentoo.org>

   Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
   > So does anyone seriously use it (besides a few images, which could be t=
   ouched=20
   > up in say gimp)?

   Well, I don't use it, but it seems nice from the technical point of
   view. If it was extended to various post-processing information like
   cropping etc that KPA would apply before viewing the image...

I never use it.  I'd rather have something that embedded GIMP or
something (a *real* image editor) as a KPart, but something that just
lets me draw a few things on an image is completely useless to me.