[KPhotoAlbum] Draw on image

Mark Eichin eichin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 21:53:26 BST 2007

I wouldn't miss it, because I consider my images to be "negatives"...
when I *do* tweak an image it's usually on it's way out of kimdaba
into something else... so what I actually want (and may already have
but I haven't found) is either
  * an easy way to user-register new things (including shell scripts)
on the image-action menu
  * an easy way to get the real filename (or a pathname to a
short-term copy?) into the X cut buffer...

_Mark_ <eichin at thok.org> <eichin at gmail.com>