[KPhotoAlbum] Bug: View crashes

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Fri Sep 14 11:41:07 BST 2007

talking about this, experiencing w. NEF:s: the image will not be shown
before allvisible thumbs are created.. So jumping to a location in the
thumbnail view, it starts building the thumbs. If they are small, it
takes relatively long. If you immediately open an image w. a
doubleclick or so, the image will not be shown immediately, but it
will first wait to create the rest of the thumbs.