[KPhotoAlbum] New feature: To pop up, or not to pop up?

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Mon Oct 29 14:18:35 GMT 2007

Hi,
one new feature in KPA/3.1 is reworked metadata import/export mode. This
means that users will be able to configure how KPA deduces what to put
in "label", "description" and various tag values. To retain backward
compatibility, it will behave almost identically to KPA/3.0.2 by
default. Do we want to keep reminding existing users about this feature
while they haven't configured it?

I'm pretty biased in this matter as it is my work and therefore I want
to promote it, but as Tuomas suggested on IRC, it isn't as common as I
believed. So, do we want to disturb our users? :)

Cheers,
-jkt

--
cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth