[KPhotoAlbum] Something wrong with metadata updating?

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Tue Oct 23 21:15:42 BST 2007

Hi,

I just tested on the demo db, i've got the same problem.
When updating a photo label, shouldn't it retrieve the file name?

On my config (though according to what Jan recently tested, it could be the
source of the problem :-)), when I do :
* Maintenance/Re-Read Metadata From Files
* uncheck every checkbox except the "update label" one (second in the list)

The retrieved label does not seem to be the photo name :-/. See the
screenshots :
* before : http://ehehe.free.fr/kpa/before.png
* after : http://ehehe.free.fr/kpa/after.png

Do you have the same behaviour? Is it normal???

Thanks a lot.

--
Baptiste MATHUS
BMathus at Batmat point net - http://batmat.net