[KPhotoAlbum] Improve the multiple annotation view

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Tue Oct 2 21:55:43 BST 2007

Hi all,

I'm tagging a bunch of photos those days since I got married this summer :
4500 photos/videos added :-). So, this made me realize how useful it would
to display something when annotating multiple photos (in the image preview
part).

In fact, I'm wondering: since the group of videos and photos you're
annotating must be sharing something common (that's the point of doing them
together, right? :-)), I think it would be useful to either display, say,
the first photo of the group, or maybe be able to scroll every photos while
the annotation will affect each one with the same value. This way, for
example for giving names, this would display one image that would let you
remember more easily who you have to enter.

I hope I'm being clear enough. Let me know what you think about it.

Cheers.

--
Baptiste <Batmat> MATHUS
BMathus at Batmat point net - http://batmat.net