[KPhotoAlbum] Poll: Estimated parent/child count in your DB.

Tero Tilus tero at tilus.net
Thu Nov 29 10:27:49 GMT 2007

2007-11-29 10:54, Paul Fleischer:
> I think that about 25-50% of my pictures would be parents, with
> around 1-3 children. This is due to the fact, that I would use raws
> as parent, and have at least one child, a preprocessed jpg.

Okay, my assumptions do _not_ hold and caching version would probably
be slower for you.  We could of course save parent percentage to file
and KPA could use that info to decide which algorithm to use, but
that's really only when nothing else helps.

--
Tero Tilus ## 050 3635 235 ## http://www.tilus.net/koti/tero/