[KPhotoAlbum] Very experimental image-grouping patch

Paul Fleischer paul at xpg.dk
Wed Nov 28 14:36:20 GMT 2007

-2007/11/28, Jesper K. Pedersen <blackie at blackie.dk>:
> | I'm trying to get a little icon overlayed on master images (which BTW,
> | is a much better name than parent). I think double-click should still
> | be view, as it is now. But maybe double-clicking on the overlayed icon
> | could be used to show the children.
> That sounds even better indeed.

With a bit of luck I will be able to have a proof-of-concept done today.

> | > Finally we need to decide how this could interoperated with the move
> | > thumbnails feature.
> |
> | Currently, you just drop images on top of the one you want to be a
> | master. But I'm not sure if this is the best scheme.
> Right, but you can't reorder images any more can you? At least not as easy as
> before where the red bar indicated where the drop would be.

When dragging, target images are divided intro three regions: left,
middle, right. Left and right are as before, red bars indicate drops.
When dragging over the middle drop-zone, a red border is drawn around
the target image. This way you can do grouping, and move images the
same way as before.

/Paul