[KPhotoAlbum] Very experimental image-grouping patch

Paul Fleischer paul at xpg.dk
Tue Nov 27 23:10:31 GMT 2007

As i wrote in a comment to Bug 152438, I have created a very
experimental system for grouping images in KPhotoAlbum. The basic idea
is to assign a parent and a list of children to each image. Children,
meaning images that have a parent, are not shown when browsing.
However, they can be found by clicking on the parent and choosing
'Show Children'. Images are assigned a parent by drag'n'drop (just
move them onto the image which is to be their parent).

I'm not sure that this is a very good way to do it, but it's a nice
way to start talking about how it can be done properly :-) So, please
try out the attached patch and let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Paul