[KPhotoAlbum] extragear/graphics/kphotoalbum

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Wed May 23 06:31:56 BST 2007

On Tuesday 22 May 2007, Jan Kundrát wrote:
| Jan Kundrát wrote:
| > This is funny, but I'll try to investigate more.
Do you know about vallgrind + callgrind + kcachegrind? This is a toolchain
that allows you to profile your application. See
http://kcachegrind.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/show.cgi, and esp click on the
image.

| My self-respect is decreasing in a swift way,
Man is that all it takes. Now try implementing a whole project, just to be
told half way though that it will never be used, but should be implemented
nevertheless just for management :-)

| see the attached patch
| that makes it work as fast as KPA is :). Please add your usual ++ so I
| can fix what I broke.
|
| Cheers,
| -jkt

Seems OK to me, feel free to apply.