[KPhotoAlbum] extragear/graphics/kphotoalbum

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Tue May 22 10:00:27 BST 2007

Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> Did you ever look into what the cost for this is performance wise?
> It feels to me that it takes longer to show an image when I have all my 7000
> images in the view.

[replying to main list as 145309-done at bugs.kde.org doesn't like mails]

Well, I've mailed the list with this patch and although I'm aware of the
O(n) complexity of the string search, my opinion is that this new
feature is worth the slowdown.

The response time is "affordable" on my machine with 9525 images/videos.
Anyway, I can try to rework it to work with cell numbers etc if the
slowdown really bothers.

Cheers,
-jkt

--