[KPhotoAlbum] call for review: misc patches

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Fri May 18 16:42:18 BST 2007

Shawn Willden wrote:
> I don't see any potential memory leaks.  QStringList, QString, etc. handle all
> of the memory management automagically.  Most all of the Qt classes use
> reference counting and copy-on-write semantics so copying is fast and cleanup
> is automatic.

Thanks a lot for an excellent review, updated patch is at the old location.

> 	QStringList::Iterator it = files.begin()

Changed to const_iterator, constBeing() and constEnd().

> 	QString fileName = files.first();

Changed to:

	const QString fileName = files.first();

I hope this is enough. I'm sorry, but I'm not as familiar with C++ as
I'd like to be.

Thanks again for your suggestion,
-jkt

--