[KPhotoAlbum] feature request page on Wiki

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Fri May 18 06:20:34 BST 2007

Hi Sujee,

We should update the wiki page but we put this there to have a simple way to
handle features/patches sent to the list. But it turned out that it is
actually more simple to use the KPA part of the KDE bug tracker, which we do
since (and why there were a lot of mails sent to the list from the tracker
recently).

So please enter or update your bugs or FR into the tracker. This way you'll
have more chances for them not to be forgotten :-).

Thanks

2007/5/18, Sujee Maniyam <kimdaba at sujee.net>:

> ugh, sent it too soon.
> so should I update the wiki or enter enhancement requests on kde bug
> tracker?
> http://tinyurl.com/yvd4pz
> or
>
> http://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=kphotoalbum&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED
>
> cheers
> /sujee
>

> Sujee Maniyam wrote:
> > http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KPhotoAlbum+Feature+Requests
> >
> > Are feature requests on this page being 'triaged' as in if some of them
> > might get in or not ?  I see a bunch of requests (couple of mine
> > included) and wondering how these are taken into consideration.
> >
> > thanks
> > /sujee
> > http://sujee.net

Baptiste <Batmat> MATHUS
BMathus at Batmat point net - http://batmat.net
---------
Si chacun de nous a une idée et que nous les partageons, nous
repartirons tous les deux avec deux idées... C'est ça le Libre.