[KPhotoAlbum] Patches follow-up

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Thu May 17 15:47:12 BST 2007

On Wednesday 16 May 2007, Baptiste MATHUS wrote:
| 2007/5/16, Tero Tilus <tero at tilus.net>:
| > On Mon, 07 May 2007, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
| > > bugs.kde.org already have a KPA section.
| >
| > KPA home (http://ktown.kde.org/kphotoalbum/) does not say a word about
| > it (or does it?).  I think it should.  Tracker was not there, so I
| > figured it doesn't even exist.
|
| About this, Jesper. Wouldn't it be a good idea, if not already the case, to
| put the website into the svn? This way, we could add this kind of
| information more easily. No?
|
| Thanks

That might not be a bad idea, but the website is relly a lot of ducth tape put
together with small scripts etc.

I dont know how it would work to get it uploaded from SVN, but that is another
issue.

I'll keep it in mind till when I have some time (which means aftre my last
exam this semester, at the end of the month)

thousands of images?