[KPhotoAlbum] Export to IPTC

Tuomas Suutari thsuut at utu.fi
Sat May 12 13:38:43 BST 2007

On Saturday 12 May 2007 04:40, Jan Kundrát wrote:
> However, and I have no idea why is it so, I don't see the
> reWriteIptcInfo item in the menu. I can work with other EXIF items
> just fine and strings "reWriteIptcInfo" are present in various object
> files, just the IPTC functionality seems to be missing.
>
> Is there anything I should check?

I had similar problem when trying to test a new functionality, namely
corrupted file finding by MD5.

The problem probably is that you have an old kphotoalbumui.rc in
~/.kde/share/apps/kphotoalbum and the menu items are read from it.

Try renaming/deleting that file. And make sure that when you start
KPhotoAlbum it finds the new version of the file, either by running
make install in your wc or by setting
KDEDIRS="/your/kpa/install/prefix:$KDEDIRS" before starting KPA.

Tuomas Suutari | +358 50 3806983 | thsuut at utu.fi