[KPhotoAlbum] Is there a way to copy tags between photos ?

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Mon May 7 23:31:04 BST 2007

> > You do exactly what I do, except I actually have a perl script that
> > assigns categories (etc) to xml file for images that have tokens...
> >
> > The only problem is that I haven't updated my script since 3.0 came out.
>
> I don't know what the solution is, but the existence of hacks like yours
> (convenient as it is that they're possible!) seems like a pretty good
> indication that something can be improved.

Like a view with all tokens listed in the first column, 'people'
dropdown for each row on the next column, keywords dropdown for each
row on the next etc.. so you could assing any tags to any token on a
single view and then apply them all with a single click. The UI sounds
like messy but..

Or then just easy ( in a view, one click to select all images w. one
token, another click to select all images with another token..) way to
select all images with a token and then open the tagging window to tag
them.

So how about koyboard shortcut for the thumbnail view: if no images
are selected, pressing a key would select all images with that token
or something like this..

rhk