[KPhotoAlbum] How to make share auto mount on system start

Scott Lair plair at mailzone.com
Sat May 5 13:36:45 BST 2007

I tried to get this working a while ago on slackware and finally just
added "mount -a" in my rc.local script.  Worked like a charm back then.
I would imagine that your os has something similar.  On slackware the
rc.local ran last so I knew everything else was running.  Maybe not
the best fix, but it should work.

good luck

scott