[KPhotoAlbum] make: Autoconf version detection failure

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Fri May 4 02:04:25 BST 2007

Indeed, it did help. Weird, but thanks anyway!

I got the idea to try to get a list of required,
not-installed-by-default packages for Ubuntu Feisty (well, that's what
I'm using..) to be able to finish SVN process with all features
supported

With these I was able to start KPA, but still the SQLite support's off:

autoconf automake xorg-dev subversion libexif-dev libexiv2-0.12
libexiv2-dev sqlite3 kipi-plugins libkipi-dev build-essential
qt3-dev-tools kdebase-dev libarts1-xine sqlite

Any tips what's missing or which of the packages here are not needed?