[KPhotoAlbum] KPA across network

Neil Paisnel neil at paisnel.co.uk
Tue May 1 13:09:51 BST 2007

Ok thanks again, that worked, at least up to the point where it builds the
database and the "Loading info from new files window" is up.

It will take most of the afternoon at this speed though, about 10,000
photos.  As long as it can save the database file once it has created it.  I
will find out when I get back from work tonight.

Two weeks work to get the network finally seeing all machines, and now we
are getting somewhere.  Thanks

Now for the next problem:

I now want the share to mount on boot of the pc.
How do I enter this line to mount the share in the fstab file.

Putting it in directly as it is does not seem to work, so no doubt the
format of it needs changing.

Neil