[KPhotoAlbum] can not deal with images not on disk

Sujee Maniyam kimdaba at sujee.net
Sat Jun 30 22:43:01 BST 2007

This could be related.

There are some images in KPA database (index.xml) that are no longer on
disk.  I go to
	Maintenance -> Display Images not on Disk --> Select All --> delete

I get a warning/error
	Unable to physically delete files.  Do you have permissions to delete files

The files are not removed from KPA-db.

svn info kphotoalbum/
Repository Root: svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde
Repository UUID: 283d02a7-25f6-0310-bc7c-ecb5cbfe19da
Revision: 681929
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: scripty
Last Changed Rev: 681769
Last Changed Date: 2007-06-29 22:52:04 -0700 (Fri, 29 Jun 2007)

thanks
/sujee