[KPhotoAlbum] kpa and iptc

julien_NOEL julien.noel at free.fr
Mon Jan 29 17:18:53 GMT 2007

Hi everyone
and sorry for my very bad english
the following message was first written to jesper who suggested me to
send it on the ML of kpa.
Our LUG has no more activity but we still have about 300 euros from our
members contributions and we are thinking about what to do with this
money...
  we'd like to know if this money could accelerate the development of
the iptc metadata integration instead XML file that forms the database (
saving the keywords) in KPA
so i propose to "give" the money to anyone who will be able to start the
dveloppemnt of this functionality (we know this amount of money is not
enough to develop this functionnalité entirely)
If somebody is interested, please contact me and we'll see what to do
with Jesper
Thanks
Julien NOEL