[KPhotoAlbum] Current SVN broken?

Tuomas Suutari thsuut at utu.fi
Sun Jan 28 20:31:13 GMT 2007

On 2007-01-28 Sunday 11:38, Lars Clausen wrote:
> I'm starting work on a plugin, but for that I need (I think) a
> working KPA source, and the current build seems to be broken.  I did
> update, autoreconf (should I have left that out?), ./configure and
> make, and this is what I got:

--- Some compile error lines removed... ---
> /usr/include/exiv2/exif.hpp:287: error: exception handling disabled,
> use -fexceptions to enable

Does it make a difference if you don't run that autoreconf, but make -f
Makefile.cvs instead?

Here's how I get a clean tree:
1. svn co -N svn_path_to/extragear/graphics
2. cd graphics
3. svn up
4. svn co svn_path_to/kphotoalbum
5. make -f Makefile.cvs
6. ./configure
7. make

Though I don't really know if running make -f Makefile.cvs instead of
autoreconf could make a difference, but maybe...

And there should be -fexceptions, because Makefile.am's have
$(USE_EXCEPTIONS) in KDE_CXXFLAGS.

Tuomas Suutari | +358 50 3806983 | thsuut at utu.fi