[KPhotoAlbum] svn-question

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Mon Jan 15 12:14:07 GMT 2007

Hi,

On 1/15/07, Jesper K. Pedersen <blackie at blackie.dk> wrote:
> Yes. Trunk will be used for 3.0.x releases, while new devel will happen on the
> devel branch. When the last 3.0.x release is out, I will copy the devel
> branch to trunk.

mmh, why not the other way around ? Have a 3.0.x branch (collecting
bug-fixes etc.) and use the trunk as development branch. The usual
problem with a devel-branch and main being the current 'stable'
version usually is that its not possible to predict when 'the last
3.0.x release' is out - there are always bugs to fix that cannot be
predicted. Which will mean: there will be a development-branch forever
until shortly before the next release.

-henner