[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum 3.0

Reimar Imhof Reimar.Imhof at netcologne.de
Sun Jan 7 21:51:18 GMT 2007

Am Sonntag, 31. Dezember 2006 13:33 schrieb Jesper K. Pedersen:
> KPhotoAlbum 3.0 has here on the last day of 2006 been released.
>
> So in case you want to play with KPA rather than celebrate new year (or in
> case you do celebrate new year, and read this later), download the sources
> from:
> http://kphotoalbum.org/download-source.html
>
> Kind Regards
> and happy New Year
> Jesper.

Hi Jesper,

I run into a problem with KPhotoAlbum 3.0.

I try to tell what I've done:

- put new photo in KPhotoAlbum directory (photo came directly from camera. It
should be portrait oriented)
- start kphotoalbum
- enter properties dialog
- rotate photo by 90 degree to make the orientation ok
- close properties dialog
- double click on photo -> the viewer is opening
- try to change zoom; for example press "."-button -> just a part of the photo
is shown :-(
- try "+" or "-"-button -> wrong part of photo is shown; "-" - button behaves
like "+"-button.
- When I try the same with an landscape photo every thing is fine
- When I try the same with an old portrait photo (imported with kimdaba 2.1 or
earlier) every thing is fine also.

I tried it on the KPhotoAlbum demo pictures: Same problem.
I just rotated a photo in the properties dialog by 90 degree.
Then opened the viewer.
Hit "."-button. It should do nothing because the picture is fully shown. But
it goes to a small corner of the picture...

I'm running KPhotoAlbum from openSuse 10.2 kde-backport repository on openSuse
10.2 AMD64.

Any idea?

Reimar