[KPhotoAlbum] Packages of KPhotoAlbum - please help.

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Sun Jan 7 20:38:39 GMT 2007

I didn't mention it, but if any help is needed with using KPA on Debian. I
can help if needed.
Jesper, did you notice the bug reports for KPA in the debian part:
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=fboudra@free.fr

This one for example:

I put Fathi Boudra in copy for this mail to inform him about the original
subject of this mail. Comme ça, tout le monde est au courant :-).

-- Baptiste