[KPhotoAlbum] order criteria for a family photo collection

Tero Tilus tero at tilus.net
Tue Feb 20 06:07:00 GMT 2007

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007, Heinz Kohl wrote:
> KPA should therefore hold the possibility to make XML output.

AFAIK it will.

> I would be over glad, when KPA would conserve additional entries KPA
> is not knowing.  Maybe KPA 3.0 is doing that - KPA 2.2 is removing
> all unknown data, even a XML style link.

If you have entered your own custom XML _markup_ to index.xml I would
not be surprised if it's gone after first 'save' from KPA.  If you
want your changes be persistent, KPA needs to understand them.  If you
edit index.xml stay inside KPA schema.

> I think, it's too complicated to explain what I've really intended
> with my remarks about date, I hope, it will be seen more clearly
> with my prototype.

In this case proto is really the best way to 'explain'.  At least I'm
looking forward to trying it out.

--
Tero Tilus ## +358 (0)50 3635 235 ## http://www.tilus.net/koti/tero/