[KPhotoAlbum] Plugins->Images with only a single image selected

Rui Malheiro rmalheiro at 6mil.pt
Wed Feb 7 18:05:14 GMT 2007

[Quarta, 7 de Fevereiro de 2007] Chris Gentle:
> I'm using Kphotoalbum 3.0 under Gentoo.  If I select a single image
> in the viewer and then go to Plugins->Images all options are grayed
> out except for "Find Duplicate Images".  It won't let me perform the
> other operations (such as Email Images) on a single image.  If I
> select no images or two or more images in the viewer then the
> options on the Plugins->Images menu are available.
>
> Can anyone else confirm this?

I just tested that and have the same behavior. There seems to be some problem
selecting (only) one image. There's a workaround:
 - Select one image -> image plugins disabled
 - Select a second image (ctrl+click) -> image plugins enabled
 - Deselect the second image with (ctrl+click) -> image plugins stay enabled

--
Rui Malheiro
6 Mil - Tecnologias de Informção, Lda.