[KPhotoAlbum] order criteria for a family photo collection

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Tue Feb 6 21:55:22 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 07 February 2007 4:06 am, Michael J Gruber wrote:
 ] I don't want to be nitpicking, but you're describing the fine /search/
 ] capabilities which KPA has. This is very powerful and flexible, indeed.
 ]
 ] The sorting, otoh, appears to be very limited: sort by date (ascending
 ] or descending) and manual sort.

 You're quite right.  I realised that as I was writing the message,
 but also realised that for the purposes of how I'd interpreted
 Heinz's problem, it would probably suffice.

 I think a lot of us have similar, and possibly equally 'non-standard'
 sets of photographs .. so I'll be curious to see how others react
 to this problem description.

 Jedd.