[KPhotoAlbum] Status of SQL backend?

Lars Clausen lars at raeder.dk
Sun Dec 30 14:39:48 GMT 2007

I've been playing around with an AJAX-based system for fast tagging,
using the KPA-to-MySQL scripts by Thomas Suutari to get a DB of the KPA
tags.  It's coming along well enough that I'll soon be able to use it
for its intended purpose, but I'd prefer to be able to avoid the
roundtrip between MySQL and XML files.  So:  What's the status of the
SQL backend that got made some while back?  Is it working? Close to
working? What's missing? Given that I'm getting used to database work,
I'm thinking I could help get it to a working state, if needs be.

-Lars