[KPhotoAlbum] How does KPA find index.xml?

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Fri Dec 28 10:51:47 GMT 2007

On Friday 28 December 2007, Tero Tilus wrote:
| Just moved my db to new box and now I can't make KPA find my db
| without -c option.  I skimmed thru everything I could think of could
| contain the default setting (in /etc and ~/.kde), but found nothing.
| Now I feel _really_ dumb.  Help appreciated.

Just move the folder away that it currently beleives is your default folder,
then it will ask you if it should start your own database, and when it sees
the index.xml it will use that.

That is (1) if I rememeber correct and (2) if nobody else (or me) changes it
So better backup your index.xml before trying :-)

thousands of images?