[KPhotoAlbum] Subcategories

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 24 11:55:04 GMT 2007

Thanks, Jan,  for clarifying this for me. It works
fine now. As I suspected, it was simply a matter of me
not understanding something.  So far, it appears to be
exactly what I have been searching for!  I especially
like the way it handles EXIF data.

The only thing I now see that does not work (and there
I think it is a reported bug) is that it crashes if I
try to open an external application. However, that is
not really critical for me, since once I have found
the photo, I can easily work on it externally. I look
forward to future features/enhancements.

Merry Christmas
Murray