[KPhotoAlbum] Bug: Clicking on fullscreen image does clear scale status

Christoph Moseler forums at moseler.net
Sat Aug 18 19:17:26 BST 2007

Hi,

there seems to be a bug in fullscreen view. When I left-click on an
image, release the button an then move around with the mouse, the dashed
box that normaly selects the region to be scaled, is sticking to the
mouse cursor. (Even if I go to the next picture.)

I think this is because in Viewer::ViewHandler::mouseReleaseEvent _scale
is set to false only if the mouse was moved between clicking and
releasing the mouse botton.

     if ( _scale && (e->pos()-_start).manhattanLength() > 1 ) {
         _display->zoom( _start, e->pos() );
         _scale = false;
         return true;
     }

That should work (but not tested):

     if ( _scale ) {
         _scale = false;
         if ( (e->pos()-_start).manhattanLength() > 1 ) {
         _display->zoom( _start, e->pos() );
             return true;
         }
     }