[KPhotoAlbum] PATCH: improve speed for big thumbnail views

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Tue Aug 7 19:48:28 BST 2007

Hi Henner,
I've applied your patch locally and have seen no problems so far.
However, I don't see any speed improvements, to be honest :). Under what
circumstances can I see the difference?

Another question is about your removal of a constructor for
ImageManager::ImageRequest. Unless I'm mistaken, default constructor
simply sets up all variables to the "initial" state, which is false for
bool, while the original constructor sets them to true. Is that
intentional or am I mistaken?

You could also move the other two patches listed on your web to the
"applied" section.

Cheers,
-jkt

--