[KPhotoAlbum] Usability Patch: indicate infobox movement opportunity on mouse press

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Sun Apr 29 13:12:47 BST 2007

Hi,
(after several months of dormacy ... )
The original problem with this patch is fixed now in the attached patch.
Simply the super method had to be called.

While playing with this it became clear that its irritating if the
cursor changes to 'move-cursor' while clicking on a link, so I keep
track if the cursor is hovering over a link and don't change its
appearance on click in that case.

(patch is to be found here as well
http://vicdor.org/kpatches/#indicate-infobox-movement-opportunity
)