[KPhotoAlbum] Idea for quick search feature

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Wed Apr 25 09:12:35 BST 2007

I like the idea, but do have a few concerns/ideas/whatever.
- First, It might be usefull with some way to specify wheather searching
should be incremental, or when enter is pressed (in the case for searching
taking 20 sec :-)
- Imagine this use case:
  I type June in the search bar.
  I then see I have 2000 images from June, and want to start drilling
  I therefore press persons

Will the search bar still say June? and if so, can I now not search in the
persons list?

- perhaps it would be better with a new icon saying general search, which
brings up a line edit for typing in the search string, but that was just a
thought, please carry on.

Cheers
Jesper (Who still only have internet when he goes to a bar)

thousands of images?