[KPhotoAlbum] kpaxml2mysql.py fails on my DB

Shawn Willden shawn-kimdaba at willden.org
Wed Apr 25 01:57:12 BST 2007

On Tuesday 24 April 2007 04:01:32 pm Shawn Willden wrote:
> Time to fire up the debugger...

Actually, no debugger needed once I looked hard at the conversion output.  I
had 12 images (out of 12,412) that had invalid Token attribute values.  They
all had the same strange value, too, Tokens="7536748".

Once I removed those, the conversion succeeded.  Anomalies I noted were:

1.  In the SQL DB I have two "People" categories, one that seems right and the
other with no tags in it.
2.  Similarly, I have two "Places" categories.
3.  There are only 12,400 images, rather than 12,412,

Startup time is much faster, as I'd expect, and most other operations I tried
seem noticeably faster as well.  Very nice.

Anything in particular you'd like me to try?

	Shawn.