[KPhotoAlbum] How do you develop with KPA/Qt

Tuomas Suutari thsuut at utu.fi
Wed Apr 18 23:01:43 BST 2007

On Thursday 19 April 2007 00:37, Baptiste MATHUS wrote:
> Do you develop with vi/emacs or do you use a graphical environment
> like Eclipse/KDevelop/Put something here?

I use Emacs and gdb. Emacs is quite powerful tool for C++ development.
When compining inside emacs, you can jump to errors/warnings, just like
in other IDEs. Debugging inside Emacs with gdb works great too (you can
step code line-by-line, set break-points, etc.). And for revision
control I use svn-status mode of Emacs.

Tuomas Suutari | +358 50 3806983 | thsuut at utu.fi