[KPhotoAlbum] Picture Dates in HTML-export

Steffen Jost SteffenJost at web.de
Wed Apr 18 14:52:08 BST 2007

Is there an easy way to display the date of a picture in the webpages generated by "Generate HTML"?

Hi! For now, I manually cut & paste the date of each picture at the end of the description before "Generate HTML", but this is rather tedious. I use KPhotoalbum to show photos of my son to his grandparents living far away and since toddlers change so much with each month, attaching a date to the pictures seems important to me. Thanks for KPhotoAlbum anyway! It is really so useful! :)

Cheers,
 Steffen.