[KPhotoAlbum] KPA doesn't start..

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Thu Apr 12 06:58:17 BST 2007

Now when I woke up, it had started (the SVN version). I don't know how
many hours it took but - too long..Good news is that it starts, band
news is that it takes hours..

I also have now 3.0.1 compiled. It looks like it starts also veeery
slow.. (hours, I'd guess..).

I now compile the latest SVN (looks like 652866) to see if it's faster..