[KPhotoAlbum] Unable to play video under Ubuntu/Feisty

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Wed Apr 11 22:11:51 BST 2007

Hi all,

As I just said in my previous mail, I recently migrated to Ubuntu (can't
imagine using a non-debian based linux :p).

I'm now able to compile KPA from sources as before, but am unable to find
which config I should use to be able to see videos. I don't have videos
thumbnailing nor video playing.

The thing is I'm already the one who provided most of the information about
getting it right on the wiki page, and I can't make it work :-).
So, my question: is there anybody subscribed to this list using one of the
latest kpa version who is able to manage correctly videos with it?

Thanks a lot for any hint.

--
Baptiste <Batmat> MATHUS
BMathus at Batmat point net - http://batmat.net