[KPhotoAlbum] Proposal for shared ownership of KPA.

Shawn Willden shawn-kimdaba at willden.org
Tue Apr 3 21:07:17 BST 2007

On Friday 30 March 2007 17:29, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> What I suggest is that those of you interested in leanting a hard on this,
> would get access to SVN, and you would then simply apply the patches, plus
> do whatever development you would like to. To avoid complete chaos, and
> avoid the code being cluttered up with features only a single person found
> usefull, I suggest that for a patch to be applied at least three persons
> vote for it.

I'm also honored to be on your CC list, and I'd be interested in helping out,
though, like others, my time is quite limited.  I may not have time to do
much development of my own, but I would be willing to help with testing and
merging patches.  I'd also like to help put together some documentation to
help lower the barrier to entry, though I'd need suggestions on what should
be in it from those that have hacked on the code a bit more.  I'll watch the
mailing list to see what issues new contributors run into as well.

	Shawn.