[KPhotoAlbum] Proposal for shared ownership of KPA.

Michael J Gruber michaeljgruber+gmane at fastmail.fm
Mon Apr 2 22:21:32 BST 2007

Jesper K. Pedersen venit, vidit, dixit 2007-03-31 01:29:
> I suggest that for a patch to be applied at least three persons vote for it.
>
> (Over time as I learn to know you, a single vote from core developers would be
> enough. Tuomas, you may consider yourself as the first person with such a
> veto vote :-)
>
> What do you all think? Anyone interested in a KDE SVN account?

Jesper,
I feel honoured to be on the CC list ;)

I'd be interested. Though I don't have too much time (I'm on a
conference right now, taking up a new job next week, moving in a month
or so, finishing yet another degree a few months down....) the model you
propose would allow me to contribute when I find time to. The number of
needed positive votes might have to scale somehow with the number of
possible voters, though ;)

Cheers,
Michael