[KPhotoAlbum] Django web interface for KPA

vincent delft vincent_delft at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 23:16:30 BST 2006

--- Mark Eichin <eichin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Nicely done.  Please post if/when you release the
> code :-)

I'll clean it up a little bit with minimum comments
in, ...
Let me few days, and I'll post the code.

> Where it says "Tags linked to these photos (sorted)"
> - what is it
> sorted by? Not by tag name, as far as I can tell
> (that would at least
> group
> places(lieu)/events(evenements)/people(personne)
> together which
> I think would help...)

For the list of photos you have in front of you,
several tags are linked to them. Some of those tags
are referenced on several photos.
Thus the list is sorted based on the occurence.
On the top, the tag that is the most often used (for
the list of photos you can see).