[KPhotoAlbum] [patch] Excluding Files and Directories

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Sun Sep 24 17:49:01 BST 2006

   From: Ashley J Gittins <agittins at purple.dropbear.id.au>
   Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 01:18:26 +1000

   After my own whining about wanting to exclude my RAW files from
   being indexed, others having similar desires, plus others who want
   to exclude entire directories from being indexed, I decided to shut
   up and try and fix it instead of just complaining :-)

I'd like to keep the setting that allows excluding RAW files if
there's also a JPEG.  The reason is that many cameras allow shooting
RAW+JPEG.  If I'm shooting RAW+JPEG, I only want to index the JPEG
images; if I'm shooting RAW only, I do need to index the RAW files
since that's the only file that's present.

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton