[KPhotoAlbum] Need easy way to see assigned categories in annotation window

Rui Malheiro rmalheiro at 6mil.pt
Tue Sep 12 10:45:40 BST 2006

[Terça, 12 de Setembro de 2006 08:46] Jesper K. Pedersen:

> I found the control-click to be too intrusive, so now it is avaialable as a
> normal short-cut Ctrl-s or ctrl-t, I dont remember which.

Ah, found it. It's the "Toggle Showing Selected Items Only" shortcut, which
defaults to "Ctrl-S". I'm happy again.

Then again, maybe it would be better to pick a default shortcut other than
ctrl-s, as that's usually reserved for "Save". For the time when we can do
partial saves while annotating huge amounts of images :)

--
Rui Malheiro
6 Mil - Tecnologias de Informção, Lda.