[KPhotoAlbum] Privacy feature not working

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Fri Sep 8 10:42:23 BST 2006

Hey,

After my recent email saying that converting from kimdaba xml to
kphotoalbum svn version, I lost the privacy settings that was hiding
images owning a particular keyword by default...

So I just decided to try and reactivate it, but I can't manage to do
it. Is there anybody able to use it with the svn version ?

Here's the step I used to do it (taken from the doc of kimdaba,
http://kphotoalbum.org/kimdaba-doc/en/doc-multi-page/sect-privacy.html) :
* Search photos with the keyword, say "HOP"
* Display it (should I select it in addition ?)
* lock
* close kpa
* reopen kpa => urgh, my images are still visible...

About privacy feature : there's another thing I'd like to discuss. In
kimdaba, I seem to remember the total number of images display at the
bottom right corner is the total WITH the private images, right ?

So this way, the number of images displayed in this corner and in the
main window are not the same : shouldn't it be the same, so as not to
help the user notice there could some images that are not displayed
which could be found somewhere ?

Baptiste

--
Baptiste <Batmat> Mathus