[KPhotoAlbum] Another annotation dialog bug: adding new items doesn't work

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Wed Sep 6 22:16:35 BST 2006

Hi!

I downloaded the SVN version 2006-09-05 around 22:00 EET.

I cannot add new items in the annotation dialog. If I start writing
something, it first filters as long as it can but when I try to type
something that's not already there - it just stops writing.

This can be fixed already in the latest snapshot but anyway, just to
let you know..

ps. what's the easiest way to find the SVN number I have installed..
During SVN installation/download it tells me several numbers, which of
these is the one I'm supposed to tell when reporting a bug - and how
do I find the version number after the installation?

--
rhk

|risto h. kurppa / risto at kurppa.fi

|+358 44 3805 331

|kfor.kurppa.fi - rauhanturvaajana Kosovossa
|www.vastavalo.fi - Suomen laajin avoin kuvatoimisto

|Miksi käyttää keskinkertaista? Parasta on saatavilla vapaasti! ubuntu.sange.fi
|Kissoja ei kannata imuroida. Ei edes vaikka ne olisivat  tosi
likaisia. - Antti 8v